With the coming of spring,
the temperature difference
between morning and evening
It is the high incidence period
of respiratory diseases
such as colds and influenza,
especially "Influenza A".
How to reasonably prevent Influenza A
and correctly deal with it?
Let's have a look!
01What are the specific symptoms of Influenza A?
▪Have a Fever. Some may appear high fever, and the body temperature may reach 39℃ to 40 ℃;
▪ Accompanied by chills, chilling, headache, myalgia, joint soreness, fatigue, loss of appetite and other symptoms;
▪ The patients often have sore throat and cough, and may have nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms.
02What if I get Influenza A?
▪ In case of respiratory symptoms, it is recommended to rest at home, conduct health observation, and not to go to work and class with illness;
▪ Carefully observe the change of the condition, and if the condition appears progressive aggravation, seek medical treatment in time;
▪ Try to avoid close contact with family members, cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing to reduce the spread of disease.
03How can I prevent Influenza A?
▪ Form a good personal protection, protect environmental hygiene, and keep good hygiene habits such as hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
▪ In the influenza epidemic season, try to avoid going to places where people gather and contacting with people who have respiratory symptoms.
▪ The residence should be cleaned and ventilated regularly, and key areas such as door handles and handrails should be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
▪ When going to public places or hospitals for medical treatment, patients and accompanying personnel should wear masks to avoid cross infection.
▪ In particular for the elderly, it is recommended not to go to public places with poor ventilation unless necessary, and they should develop the habit of wearing masks when going out.